Saturday, October 08, 2005

I'm Back

It's been a very difficult year, not bad just difficult. Last November I was whining to my pastor about my need for a house so that my wife Andrea could get through the doors with her walker. Two weeks later I get a phone call and Andrea's mother wants to gift us a new mobile home. Andrea's mother told us later she thought God wanted her to do this for us. We spent months working with the architect to get the design right. The new home is customized to help Andrea with her many physical difficulties. We then lived in a motel for six weeks while our old mobile home was removed and the new one was installed. We moved back in July and have been "feathering the nest" for the last couple of months. Whew!!!! This process took nearly a year, and it was far to self consuming for my tastes but altogether necessary.

On top of that, I was promoted at work last April. Work has been slowly and surely eating away at my free time. Not good. I'm taking a few days off this next week to see what God wants to do about that and just chill out.

As promised long ago, I will be posting my small group meeting minutes shortly. I've had three meetings recently and I am tidying up my meeting notes before I post them.

I'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home