Friday, June 04, 2004

It's a Start

I am a follower of Jesus Christ and I'm dismayed. I see the message of Christ's grace being lost amidst a sea of rules and positions that brings fear and stagnation instead of a climate that brings the truth of God's love to fruition. Grace by definition is "unmerited favor", and by its action and demonstration it provides the perfect climate in which truth grows. Truth is the seed, grace is the environment. Grace provides the perfect environment to encourage change, and without change we will not grow.

This journal is about grace and those forces that would hinder its expression. My hope is that you who visit here will find encouragement as we explore God's amazing grace.

1 Comments:

At 4:12 AM, Blogger Zorina Seva said...

Hi Dave! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.
:-D (Okay, you're linked to my blog) and I look forward to many more bloggggggggs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home